Skip to content
Adding Images in Drupal 7
- Log in (mobile-csp.org/admin) and go into a content page (Content) or start a new Basic Page (Content, Add Content).
- Click on the Edit tab of the page.
- Click on the Image icon in the toolbar at the top of the editing window.
- Click on the Browse Server button in the image window.
- Click on the Images folder on the left and then the Upload button at the top of the File browser window and choose an image file to upload.
- Then click on the Insert File (green checkmark) button in the File browser to insert that image into the web page.
- Adjust its width and height properties and click on Ok. You can get back to this image properties window by right clicking on an image in your web page.
- If the HTML isn't quite right on your page, click on the Source icon in the toolbar at the top and edit the html directly.
- Another way to add images is to use the Image area at the bottom of the editing page, where you can choose a file and upload. You can now click on the Insert button there to insert the image directly into the document.